Estación De Bomberos De Carolina – Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico Hawaiian Shirt Outfit
Estación De Bomberos De Carolina – Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico Hawaiian Shirt Outfit – Hawaiian shirts are a classic summer staple, and we have the perfect selection for you.
For those of you who don’t know, Hawaiian shirts were originally worn by locals in Hawaii as a form of casual wear. Later on, they were brought to the mainland by tourists who fell in love with what they saw in Hawaii. The style eventually caught on and became popular among men all over the world.
Our collection of Cool Hawaiian Shirts includes different styles, patterns and colors that will surely catch your eye. Whether you’re looking for something simple or unique, we got you covered!
Go visit tshirtslowprice to find other Cool Hawaiian Shirts
Product tag : Hawaiian Shirt, Puerto Rico
Estación De Bomberos De Carolina – Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico Hawaiian Shirt Outfit Product detail:
- Made Of Premium Polyester Fabric. Long-lasting and durability.
- The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink.
- It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design.
- Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Note: Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
Production time: 2-7 business days.
- Shipments within the USA take 7 – 15 business days. Typically it takes up to 14-28 business days to arrive at an international address. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. *Due to Covid-19 it maybe takes 2-6 business addition days*
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY US
There are no reviews yet.